The sizes in this store are US sizes. You can find your US finger size by using the international size chart and convert your size. If you don't know your size, we added a measurement guide below to help you out :)
- The most efficient and accurate way to reveal your finger size is by measuring it at any jeweler / jewelry store.
- Choose your regular ring size, our rings are 100% size accurate.
- You can request a customized size (from the suggested options) such as: 5.25, 5.75 etc.. Request is being made when placing your order- on the NOTES section.
- For consult, please contact us here
General tips before measuring - if you are in between two sizes, it is best to size up rather than down.
1. Measure a Ring You Already Have
If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring. Just take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge. Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use the measurement-conversion chart below to find your ring size.
2. Print Out Our Paper Ring Sizer
You can also print out our ring sizer from your computer at home. When printing the guide, make sure your print scale is set to 100 percent and the “fit to page” box is left unchecked in order to get an accurate measurement from the printout. Place the ring on the circles of this easy-to-use Ring Sizing Guide until you find the size that matches, or cut out the pre-measured strip of paper and use it to measure your finger.
My bracelets are hand made to order to your specifications, I would appreciate having your precise sizing for a perfect fit. If your wrist size is different from the sizes I offer, choose the custom size option and write your wrist size.
Use the measurement guide below to know your exact size. Send us a message if you need help.
1. Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
2. If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is your wrist size.